Executive Tactical Protection Team armored vehicle services offer the latest in technology driven by our experienced vehicle operators. We have a strong partnership with a top U.S. manufacturer of armored tactical and civilian vehicles. Our vehicle fleet includes DOS certified armored suburbans fully equipped with the latest security features, rapid deployment trucks used as multiple mission platforms, and even armored personnel carriers when the situation dictates maximum protection.
While having an armored vehicle is an important part of a detailed security program, it's not the only part. We encourage our clients to go and receive protective driver training tailored toward armored vehicles. Our armored vehicle protective driver training courses cover topics like evasive driving techniques, anti-kidnapping techniques, route planning, protective driving, immediate action skills, accident avoidance course, and surveillance detection techniques. All training techniques have been test by experts in the field, and proper training can help you avoid or escape a potentially life-threatening situation.
Executive Tactical Protection Team Armored Transportation include:
- Executive Tactical Protection Team armored vehicles with two or three uniformed, armored professionals who are trained to take "Care, Custody, and Control" of your shipment until its delivery to the designated point.
- All shipments are fully insured against all risk while in our possession or in our vaults. Insurance certificates are provided readily and ongoing to customers.
- By using our armored service, risk to your employees traveling outside your business is eliminated.
- Peace of mind. You can rest easy knowing that these important materials are being handled and delivered according to your special needs.
- Uniformed couriers for the extra protection you want. All couriers undergo extensive background checks.
- Local, same-day delivery.
- Potential savings. Courier Services coupled with Rochester's Armored Services, create a complete handling of transportation needs which results in lower costs to our customers.
- Cash Replenishments
- 1st Line Maintenance
- Bulk Cash / Cassette Reconciliation
- Customized Reporting
- ATM Deposit Processing
- Kaba Mas Lock Installation and Support